Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ahoy hoy!

Hey all,

I'm Tamara (I think) and I'm short. My posts are mainly going to be based on what I'm most passionate about, other than music- fashion and makeup. ^_^ Here's a bit about me, for all you stalkers out there.

Name: Tamara
Hair: Black and annoyingly wavy/frizzy/blah.
Eyes: Brown- according to a friend, they look like almonds...cut in half.
Hobbies: Piano, flute, netball, sprinting (I'm too good to do long distance..... in other words, i suck. ha.), fashion designing, experimenting with makeup, reading, singing and music.
Intrests (yes, there's a difference between hobbies and intrests.): music :D, fashion, books, makeup, sport, tv soaps, jewellry and of course, friends. How could I live without them?
Music: Paramore, Flyleaf, Avenged Sevenfold, Regina Spektor, Panic! At The Disco, Children of Bodom, Bullet For My Valentine, Bring Me The Horizon, Atreyu, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Bowling for Soup (haha Ruby), Breaking Benjamin, Jimmy Eat World, Metallica, Trivium, Evanescence, Tool, Parkway Drive, Hey Monday, Tokio Hotel, Birds Of Tokio, System of a Down, Slipknot and many other I cannot remember.

If you want to know anything else about me, just ask. I cannot be bothered typing my life story at the moment.

Ta ta,

-T

1 comment: